What was your last purchase?

We can't always be on the computer- real life has a way of dragging you away, after all. That's why this forum is here- to talk all about it.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

What was your last purchase?

Post by Juneberry »

I just got home from shopping at two pharmacies today and realized, we don't have a thread about purchases in the Jungle yet! I see them everywhere, so I feel kind of silly not making one until now. But anyway... Tell us, what's the last thing you bought?

As I said, I just got home from shopping today. I got some prescriptions filled, a fair number of sweets, and some over the counter medicines at one. At the other, I bought some frozen food, micellar water that was on sale, some purell, and finally an extendable back scratcher.
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

food, drink, a power cable to get a 2008 macbook I got for free from a co-worker working.

btw it works beautifully, it's how I'm writing this post XD
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aeowulf

Post by Aeowulf »

Got carryout of a local restaurant/brewery. Tipped more than usual too. Hard times for many, so trying to keep local money flowing.
Megan
Mod
Mod

Post by Megan »

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
MofaMF

Post by MofaMF »

Megan wrote:
1 week ago
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
I second this! Nothing better to be in isolation with :lol: