Revillution - your portal to entertainment!

This is the one place where it's a-ok to show off your blog, forum, whatever!
Smokey

Revillution - your portal to entertainment!

Post by Smokey » 2 months ago

Revillution is an entertainment website & forum that covers gaming, streaming, technology, movies, music & all sorts of entertainment genres. We offer something for everyone at Revillution, even if you aren't a gamer, you'll find something you'll like about the site! We offer lots of customization options to our members from changing of color scheme, ability to toggle on and off descriptive forum specific images. Profile covers, thread covers, and much more! Revillution has a rich history and we decided it was time to bring it back. It means a lot to myself and @Shortie861 and it just seemed like the logical thing to do. So I welcome you all to the brand new and improved Revillution!

What are you waiting for? Why not join today? :)
Megan

Post by Megan » 2 months ago

What if I don't wanna? XD Kidding of course.

Really cool forum, especially if you're into gaming. Its a fun little place!
Juneberry
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

I've been there and like it plenty~ I tend to focus more on general gaming and life stuff, but I know for gamers who have a lot more time and funds than me, it's great and vast in general! :D *cries because she can't afford newer systems since the Wii and 3DS*
Smokey

Post by Smokey » 1 week ago

We're still going strong and working on new features to bring to the site and fix up some that aren't functioning as intended, but it's coming along. :)

We just recently won Forum Promotion's Community of the Month as well! :)
Megan

Post by Megan » 1 week ago

Oh wow, congrats!