What web browser do you use?

Come here to talk all things computers, gadgets, internet and then some!
Lex Luthor

What web browser do you use?

Post by Lex Luthor » 7 months ago

Currently I use Chrome and Firefox. Mostly Chrome as my main web browser. Firefox is for testing web pages and alts so I don't have to log in multiple times to social media accounts.

What do you guys/gals use?
Juneberry
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry » 7 months ago

I use Chromium, which is essentially Chrome but without the intel gathering My only complaint is it really hates my favorite Chrome extension and makes it flop on a regular basis >w<
Megan

Post by Megan » 7 months ago

Safari and Microsoft Edge.
MeowsePad

Post by MeowsePad » 7 months ago

I use Opera. I'm a bit of a browser slut, and I find myself going back and forth between a few of them a lot. I won't touch Chrome with a ten foot pole, and Firefox just seems sluggish at the moment. Opera seems to be the most responsive and functional browser with mainstream support at the moment. The Firefox forks had some promising features, but I still feel like they failed to do anything about the sluggishness and high memory use of Firefox.
Jason5

Post by Jason5 » 7 months ago

I use Mozilla Firefox and Chrome. Chrome is installed to use VPN addon, my default browser is Firefox. As it gets all my work done without any issues.
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost » 6 months ago

Firefox and or chrome depending on the machine and compatibilities.

a relatively modern firefox is compatible with XP while chrome has less hassle with video streaming and such on linux.

I use firefox at work however and we run IBM Redhat linux with chrome on occasion for compatibility.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Kyng

Post by Kyng » 6 months ago

I use Google Chrome, mainly out of habit and lack of a compelling reason to switch :P .

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Winter Bear

Post by Winter Bear » 2 months ago

I mostly use Chrome but I also have Firefox and Opera too.