AMA: Ask the Spook

Here, you're welcome to start a thread for others to ask you anything they might want to know about you! Within reason, of course!
Spook of the lost

Re: AMA: Ask the Spook

Post by Spook of the lost »

Professional student.
Because you're paid, to study, learn, tinker etc and basically accrue knowledge.
so not much would change from now other than my job would be to do what I do as a hobby, learn new skills.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Megan
Mod
Mod

Post by Megan »

That sounds nice. =3

Do you have any pets?
Spook of the lost

two dogs
a Samoyed named Mystic Snow wolf and we recently got a pommeranian named tribble to replace one that passed this past winter.
Misty (short for mystic snow wolf), is 14 now but acts half her age... she does have trouble getting up sometimes though.
Tribble.... at 9 months old plays fetch, likes to sit on the couch and stare out the window.
and occasionally will sit on your shoulders if you are sitting on said couch.

Misty does not like baths so she frequently looks a bit messy lol.

Tribble is rather unique lol.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Megan
Mod
Mod

Post by Megan »

Spook of the lost wrote:
7 months ago
two dogs
a Samoyed named Mystic Snow wolf and we recently got a pommeranian named tribble to replace one that passed this past winter.
Misty (short for mystic snow wolf), is 14 now but acts half her age... she does have trouble getting up sometimes though.
Tribble.... at 9 months old plays fetch, likes to sit on the couch and stare out the window.
and occasionally will sit on your shoulders if you are sitting on said couch.

Misty does not like baths so she frequently looks a bit messy lol.

Tribble is rather unique lol.
Oh what cuties! We had a Pomeranian mix at one time. Tribble has such lovely coloring!

Do you have a favorite breed of dogs?
Spook of the lost

honestly I do not, for me it's about personality.
though I do have a preference for long hair... they are so fluffy lol.

and tribble... man her fur is changing all the time lol.

she's now got black hair growing in along her back for her winter coat and has started to have some appearance similarities to the pommeranian we lost last year... it's uncanny considering we got her to take midnight's place (midnight was the one who finally gave in to old age).

for me though she and misty are great companions.

Misty will frequently nap at my feet when I'm watching TV with tribble sitting on my shoulder on top of the couch or napping next to me lol.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Does Misty ever sleep *on* your feet as well?
Spook of the lost

once in a while yes lol XD

usually when it's cold.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Have you ever lost feeling in an extremity from holding them/being sat on too long?
Spook of the lost

multiple times, though the worst is when I've slept on my arm and it was completely dead feeling... and kinda ragdoll-ish.
but then again I know pressure points to jump start the muscles and nerves in my arms, learned because of this very thing so that I can gain it back quickly.
two in the wrist, one at the elbow joint, and one in the shoulder/kneck area, hit them in sequence from the kneck onwards and the arm recovers much faster.

other than that though I've really only had my leg fall asleep on me.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Where did you learn about the pressure points?