Where did you find us?

This is where you can learn about your fellow members, as well as let them get to know you through an introduction! It all starts with a single post.
Juneberry
Site Admin

Where did you find us?

Post by Juneberry » 7 months ago

As we grow, it's good to know our roots. So, where did you find us? Where did the roots that have grown to inhabit here originate?
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost » 7 months ago

I'm originally from a place called makestation, which lead me to revillution, which lead me here.
I've been a part of makestation since 2011 though.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Juneberry
Site Admin

Spook of the lost wrote:
7 months ago
I'm originally from a place called makestation, which lead me to revillution, which lead me here.
I've been a part of makestation since 2011 though.
I haven't heard of makestation myself, but it's neat how you hopped from there to here with a little rev along the way~
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost » 7 months ago

Makestation's been around for a long time, it originally founded by a guy who was part of the Simcity fansite and modding community along with some of us who were part of a helpdesk over on simtropolis from 2009 to 2010 when the admins took it down in a kind of power move.
so we're all kind of rebels and refugees there and it sort of evolved into this general purpose creative space where people can talk about anything.
simmania was it's simcity focused companion site which went down last year due to the owner of that particular site becoming a recluse and shutting stuff down.

it's thanks to smokey who created the link to rev as an affiliate which allowed me to start exploring other sites.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Juneberry
Site Admin

I owe Smokey much thanks! ^^
James

Post by James » 7 months ago

I think I just used Google and search for something (I honestly can't recall specifically for what) and found this awesome place!
Megan

Post by Megan » 7 months ago

From Juneberry. XD
Nerdface

Post by Nerdface » 7 months ago

You posted the site on my Directory.. :D
Nerdface
No one messes around with a nerd’s computer and escapes unscathed.
toetapping

Post by toetapping » 6 months ago

On another forum.
Winter Bear

Post by Winter Bear » 2 months ago

I found this forum on The Coffee House forum and I've tried to join a couple times but wasn't successful until now.