Collections

We can't always be on the computer- real life has a way of dragging you away, after all. That's why this forum is here- to talk all about it.
Juneberry
Site Admin

Collections

Post by Juneberry » 7 months ago

What does everyone here collect? Whether it's subconsciously you've been collecting things or you know for fact you are, I'm interested in learning what kinds of things everyone can't get enough of!

For me, there's a number of things, but... I think I'm worse with office supplies than anything. Find a neat looking pen? Buy it. I think pens are what I collect the most, actually. My current favorite is one where it doubles as a light with its own lamp post. :O

So, what do you collect? And what's your favorite item in the collection? I'd love to know!
Megan

Post by Megan » 7 months ago

Juneberry wrote:
7 months ago
What does everyone here collect? Whether it's subconsciously you've been collecting things or you know for fact you are, I'm interested in learning what kinds of things everyone can't get enough of!

For me, there's a number of things, but... I think I'm worse with office supplies than anything. Find a neat looking pen? Buy it. I think pens are what I collect the most, actually. My current favorite is one where it doubles as a light with its own lamp post. :O

So, what do you collect? And what's your favorite item in the collection? I'd love to know!
I'm bad with pens. XD I had cut down to like a dozen at some point, but somehow the number grew again. XD

I collect so much junk:

- Sailor Moon
- Steven Universe
- Gravity Falls
- My Little Pony
- Precious Moments
- Native American Flutes
- Rose stuff
- Ferret stuff
Juneberry
Site Admin

Megan wrote:
7 months ago
I'm bad with pens. XD I had cut down to like a dozen at some point, but somehow the number grew again. XD
I know that feeling- I get rid of some and double the amount somehow comes into my possession it feels like!

I don't really collect things based on series or anything. I just have types of items, mostly pens, that I hoard all I can find. I'm like that with most office supplies, as well as bags/wallets/etc. Cheap ones, but I love them.
Megan

Post by Megan » 7 months ago

Juneberry wrote:
7 months ago
Megan wrote:
7 months ago
I know that feeling- I get rid of some and double the amount somehow comes into my possession it feels like!

I don't really collect things based on series or anything. I just have types of items, mostly pens, that I hoard all I can find. I'm like that with most office supplies, as well as bags/wallets/etc. Cheap ones, but I love them.
I have a lot of series that I adore so I tend to collect from them. I got shelves dedicated to most, and various sections in my room as well.
Juneberry
Site Admin

Megan wrote:
7 months ago
I have a lot of series that I adore so I tend to collect from them. I got shelves dedicated to most, and various sections in my room as well.
I'd love to see o3o
Winter Bear

Post by Winter Bear » 2 months ago

Here is what I collection:
Webkinz
Beanie Babies
Teddy Bears
DVDs/Blu-Rays
Books
Juneberry
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

I found some stickynote pads in a variety of colors and styles and stuff, and I honestly want to start collecting them. I have one that's thought bubbles, one with cute animals, and a ton of more plain colorful ones. I also collect stickers.
Megan

Post by Megan » 2 months ago

Juneberry wrote:
2 months ago
I found some stickynote pads in a variety of colors and styles and stuff, and I honestly want to start collecting them. I have one that's thought bubbles, one with cute animals, and a ton of more plain colorful ones. I also collect stickers.
Love stickers! I stick them in a special notebook just for them.
Juneberry
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry » 2 months ago

I actually do that as well, sort of. My journal/planner is in a binder, so I set up a portion at the back that's just for collecting stickers. I'm thinking of gluing the backs of my sticky notes onto a page to have easier access to them... mostly because my container I keep them all in is starting to burst from the seams ^^;
Megan

Post by Megan » 2 months ago

That's a pretty good idea. =3